Only to be used for the most regal of sidewalls.
(via jangojips)Source: unmodifiedsumerian
how I stumbled onto this:
- watching Celebrity Criminal Files on TVOne about the disappearance of Bison Dele
- Allison family - 1st class family lost on the Titantic, only the baby made it off
- Donald Crowhurst - cheated and was about to win the Sunday Times Golden Globe Race, went kray kray and said, “not so much.” Deep Water is a good film all about it
- Amy Johnson - early aviatrix that flew for the British in WWII
- Tom & Eileen Lonergan - Open Water actually happened
- Only US residents. I can’t ship internationally because I’m not made of money. I’m really sorry!
- Both reblogs and likes count! Reblog however much you want!
- Must be following quicksummary. I’m not tryna give free shit to people who don’t follow me.
- Giveaway ends in one month, aka August 15th.
- I’ll pick the winners with a random number generator.
- 1st and 2nd prize both receive one film, one video game, and two books! I’ll give the person who wins 1st place the choice of the two sets.
- 1st prize - Monty Python’s The Meaning of Life, Animal Crossing for Gamecube, Fanny Hill by John Cleland, and Will Grayson Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
- 2nd prize - Donnie Darko, Final Fantasy X for Playstation 2, Dune by Frank Herbert, and Welcome to the Monkey House by Kurt Vonnegut
- 3rd prize - Voice from the Stars by Leonard R. Cook, a pocket US constitution, and a drawing of Saruman I did in 2007 (hhhheheheh)
Have fun and keep enjoying our little blog, my friends.
Wait, let me back up.
Hi, my name is Cara and I’m a 21 year old woman. Every 28 days, give or take, I have a period. And it fucking sucks. Today, was one of those where I take from the 28 day cycle. I wasn’t due for another period for at least a week, but considering that…
Before you read this post, you should know that I refer to myself as an “antiquities Communist,” meaning that I do not believe any private person has the right to own historical artifacts, capitalism be damned. Further, I believe that cases like the one below—aided by institutions such as…
today, as I have the whole day off, and the time - I shall follow my friend HeyFranHey's advice for a regimen…well, sort of. I do most of the steps usually anyway, and I have some of the products, so meh I'll give my fav blog girl a whirl. And as I learned when we became friends in undergrad (with 8 other powerful POC young women) gotta support your peeps (people/friends/associates - not the candy)!
so off to Whole Foods to get some Aloe Vera… and bacon!